SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

VOX AC30CC2X 2x12 30W Combo Tube Amp with Celestion Blue Alnico speakers - £750 O.N.O.

VOX AC-30CC2X 30W combo tube amp with two 12" Vox Alnico Blue speakers by Celestion.  Bought from new in 2005, it has been mainly used for home practice and rehearsals. 

Features 2 blendable channels with a custom EQ switch on the Top Boost channel, and Brilliant switch on the normal channel. Lovely tremolo and spring reverb with dwell switch, footswitchability, and tone control.

Comes with the original foot switch for turning on the reverb and tremolo, plus the mains lead and a custom-made, padded amp cover to keep it free from dust.

I had the amp professionally serviced a year or so ago before 'retiring' it from active duty, so it's in excellent working condition although it has a few minor tears in the in the cover (which you can see in the pictures), which isn't unusual for a 13-year old amp.

Will be sad to see it go, but I simply don't use it anymore and a killer amp like this deserves to be played. I've used this for a variety of styles, including Beatles-type stuff, blues, hard rock and grunge.  Looking for £750, but reasonable offers considered.

COLLECTION ONLY from Northamptonshire, although would be prepared to deliver within a 50 mile radius if you want to cover the petrol costs.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom