We have lift off on a S type build! (Guitar not a car!)- Behold the Feeder Caketaster!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    Ladies and gentleman--

It's done! My friend Vinnie has done a terrific job. He carried out the paint job for me and basically bolted the thing together. :)

The frets need to be polished off, some are quite sharp. The pickups need to raised/lowered and it just need a little tweaking. Need to set the trem up. Had a tinker when I got back from work and the guitar sounds lovely. Very chuffed, will definitely think about another partsacaster.

Oh and on a side note- my idiot of a boss resigned! Leaving masses amounts of work, but hey ho!

I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Looks the business. If the boss is an idiot his departure can only be good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks bud. Well she was a complete moron.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871
    DrJazzTap;238736" said:
    Thanks bud. Well she was a complete moron.
    Where/who ye get that fab decal from?
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    Guitardecals.Co.UK if I remember correctly. You can ask for pretty much anything. £8.50 for two. Various fonts etc. Have to say really impressed. Took about ten days to come through. Just let him know what kind of finish it's going on etc
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3871
    DrJazzTap;238797" said:
    Guitardecals.Co.UK if I remember correctly. You can ask for pretty much anything. £8.50 for two. Various fonts etc. Have to say really impressed. Took about ten days to come through. Just let him know what kind of finish it's going on etc
    Cheers dude, obliged!
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."