SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Anyone Got A Single Pickup S Type body for sale

What's Hot
DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
As in one with no pickguard, and ideally with a Strat neck pocket, and if we're being picky either hardtail or vintage Strat trem bridge because I really dont need a Floyd even though thats exactly what these beasts typically come with 
And cheeep ?
I ask because the next generation want to get all artsy over a guitar body and I've got a Strat neck that I could sling on it.
You can almost smell the quality from where you're sitting can't you ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2590
    barefootguitars.co.uk got a sale on and pretty sure they will route accordingly..
  • barefootguitars.co.uk got a sale on and pretty sure they will route accordingly..
    Have you dealt with them in the past? They won't respond to my emails :/
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2590
    I called them yesterday they were really helpful. Placed my first order so can't provide any more feedback other than that
  • I called them yesterday they were really helpful. Placed my first order so can't provide any more feedback other than that
    I just found their phone number on the site! I'll try calling them instead. Thanks mate!
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4692
    edited June 2018
    truthseeker said:

ADMIN EDIT: Deleted the post, as it was blatantly libellous.
    wow 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    Bloody hell that escalated 
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3098
    edited June 2018
    Apparently not the best quality either......comments on here suggest they tend to be heavy and  amount of finishing required makes Guitarbuild seem better value
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• DrBobDrBob Frets: 3021
    paulnb57 said:
    Apparently not the best quality either......comments on here suggest they tend to be heavy and  amount of finishing required makes Guitarbuild seem better value
    Only thing with that is that much as I do like Guitarbuild bodies and have used them on numerous occasions they do seem to cut the neck pockets too shallow