SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist seeks like minded musicians (Altcountryish)! Portsmouth area

OakieOakie Frets: 4
edited April 2018 in Personnel
Guitarist looking for like minded musicians. If you're into bands like The Low Anthem, Beachwood Sparks, Early Wilco, Neil Young, Bright Eyes etc and looking to meet like minded people to jam with, and hopefully write some songs with a view to recording some material, then please get in touch. I have played in several bands over the years and recorded and gigged, so I'm quite experienced but no techniques wizard, never wanted to be!! I'd ideally like to meet people in the 30's to 50's age group who are interested in mainly doing original material but a few well chosen covers would be cool. Experience or ability isn't too important more the chemistry. I'm quite layed back and like a laugh so the main point to me is to have fun. If you're at all interested in these type of bands again please get in touch.  I live in southsea Hampshire by the way!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tygertyger Frets: 16
    Hi Oakie, I'm in Chichester, 55 been playing open mics recently but play rhythm and lead. Paul
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom