SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted - Anyone got a maple Stratocaster neck for sale or spare

maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 583
edited April 2018 in Parts £
Just asking :-)

I dont really want to sell my SRV to buy a 57 Reissue so Im looking for an all Maple neck . . . 

Guitars are a bit like a bus . . . When you want a specific one, there's never any about and when you try to sell one there's loads about and no one wants yours . . . Not a great analogy but I'm sure you get my drift . .  
Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Yes... I'm parting one of my partcasters out.

Fernandes The Function maple neck, 22 fret, kluson style machine heads, graphtec nut, 9.5in rad, medium jumbo frets, plays well, I've owned it for 10 years but am finding it gives my aged hands cramp. Looking for £110 delivered.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Of what quality?
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 583
    Jack_ said:
    Of what quality?
    Good quality . . . Im considering fitting a Maple Neck to my SRV and keeping the SRV rather than trading it for a Maple Necked 57 AVRI  . . . I have been looking at a replacement 50s Fender neck on eBay for £250 ish
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
    Out of curiosity, what happened to the SRV neck?  
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 583
    edited April 2018
    HoraceB said:
    Out of curiosity, what happened to the SRV neck?  
    I’m keeping the SRV neck . . . I quite like it but I miss having an all maple neck and was considering selling the SRV to buy a 57 Strat or 52 Tele . . .  I suppose I’m still interested in a trade but Ive purchased a Fernandes neck from Impmann and I’m sure it will be fine for now . . . If I don’t get on with the Fernandes neck then I’ll list it on FB and try to sell the SRV again . . . 

• HoraceBHoraceB Frets: 351
    Very wise :)