greetings from Ibiza

Fookin hell its hot over here.

First family holiday and the daughter is ill - ive had no sleep in 4 nights :-( 

On the plus side were staying in some friends million quid villa and its paradise. The pool is amazng

Piccys in a bit

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2057

Deffo need piccys - or else I reckon you're in a trailer park outside Morcambe...

We recently came back from a couple of weeks in a luxury apartment on the South Coast (about 25 mins West of Marbella); it makes such a difference when everything is just so and the pools (we had 3 to choose from) are tippity top.  It cost mind, unlike your freebie, but was worth it.  I'm still trying to loose the San Mig belly...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• LixartoLixarto Frets: 1618
    *waves*

Hope your girl is feeling better soon :)
    "I can see you for what you are; an idiot barely in control of your own life. And smoking weed doesn't make you cool; it just makes you more of an idiot."
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13587
    edited August 2013

On the plus side were staying in some friends million quid villa 

is it the german guy married to Sarah Jane Young ?

then we defo need pics

:D
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • Nah.

The owner is an 83 year old family friend who for tax reasons I guess, divides her year between her place here, southern Ireland and the Bahamas.

Got shot of the kids last night (mums here too) and went down the marina with all the sun seekers at Santa Eulria - had an incredible meal and a few cervsas --loads of fresh octopus and other swimmy stuff

Larvley
    Pool

View from pool
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    edited August 2013
    You've ripped them off the web. I reckon you've borrowed Decker's camper, and are currently languishing in a layby on the A4232 to Barry Island, waiting for the AA to turn up and rebuild whatever's broken this time.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16657
    As long as you avoid the crappy bits Ibiza is really nice. Its no campsite in Scotland but its lovely enough...
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.