SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Suhr Guthrie Govan signature (the first sig) custom trans whale blue

What's Hot
firks91firks91 Frets: 104
edited April 2014 in Guitars £
ive thought pretty hard on this (and still dont know but meh) 

its been my main guitar since i bought it brand new from peach guitars at the end of 2012, so it has been gig quite a lot. that said though as you will see in the pictures, it only has a small mark on the headstock, and light picking scratches on the body. 

the hardcase does have a bit of wear, but just a few tolex rips and a missing foot (or whatever theyre called). nothing that compromises the integrity of the case. 

as you would expect, it plays amazingly well. so easy to play and can play virtually anything, as you see guthrie prove. 
its set up with pretty low action but still easy for big bends. and of course the frets dont have any wear being that they are stainless steel.

im sure most will know exactly what this guitar is all about but:

mahogany body and neck
pau ferro fretboard
jumbo stainless steel frets
stunning maple quilt top
blower switch
5 way pup selector
neck pup: ssv
middle: ml
bridge: ssh+
gotoh 510 2 point floating bridge
hip shot locking tuners
tremolo-no fitted as standard. 

most will know this is a very rare guitar, especially with the custom colour and that all the GG line is now discontinued (i know you can still have GG spec suhrs) 

im after £2150 ono

trade/ part ex wise, id be interested in another suhr but with HSS pup config......maybe another make with the same config, give me a try!

cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments