SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender American Vintage Reissue 52 Telecaster £999- TRADED

JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited August 2018 in Guitars £
You know what this is and you know what it does. Fender got it right first time.. no point messing with the formula. I’ve had a few 52 AVRI’s, the post-2012 ones really stand out.. and are apparently more historically accurate. 

This ones a 2013 ‘thin skin’. Lovely thin nitro finish.. resonates beautifully, and will age like a fine wine. 
Round edge Fretboard, really comfortable.

Great nick. Minimal play wear. Comes with OHSC and case candy. The case has had a latch replaced at some point.

The pups really sing. Glassy and lovely and snappy.. and conversely; biting when overdriven. 

I won’t go on, cos there’s plenty of info online. I didn’t build the thing.

Would take PX on a US standard Strat ideally. Feel free to try me with others. With justified cash adjustment where applicable.

And feel free to ask any questions. 

Cheers!

''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChéChé Frets: 305
    Where abouts are you based mate?
  • JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
    Ché said:
    Where abouts are you based mate?
    @Ché. Hi mate, just outside of Liverpool. 
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''