SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist Wanted, covers, Exeter only, August onwards...

Hey guys, i've been asked to appeal for a new guitar player for a busy and well paid 5 peice function/covers band in Exeter. The current player leaves at the end of July, and auditions rehearsals will take place from late May onwards. They are looking for a dedicated 5th member, preferably with backing vocals, who is versatile, and has great kit. The band travel together in the van, and try to rehearse weekly to keep the set fresh. The band has an age range from mid 20s onwards. If you're interested, pop me a PM and let me know more about yourself!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10681
    edited April 2014
    That's Bertus. @bertie
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom