SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pickup clearout (SD, Bill Lawrence, Lace, DiMarzio)

digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28020
edited September 2018 in Parts £
Bit of a clearout...

From left to right:

Bill Lawrence / Wilde L45-S (£45 posted) (SOLD)
Brilliant low-output humbucker, and the most single-coil-y humbucker I've ever come across, wouldn't be out of place in the bridge position of a Strat.

Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (£40 posted) (SOLD)

Y'all know what this is. High-output, plenty of mid-range, for lots of silly fun.

Blue Lace Sensor (£35 posted)

Bought about 6 months ago then changed my mind, this is actually a NOS one with the metal plate (from before they moved to an all-plastic package). Sort of warm-humbucker-meets-P90. Neck position heaven.

DiMarzio HS-3 x 2 (£37.50 each, £70 together)

Great for upgrading your Strat to be less noisy. I do have a third which I'd consider selling too, if you want the full set, but that's in a guitar and it'd be a hassle. Name your first born after me, and I may consider it.

SD Little '59, white, new in box (£40 posted, not pictured)

Bought this to go in a project guitar that never made it to the "actually made of wood" stage, so it's been sitting in the drawer for a year or so. 
<space for hire>
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments