SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pedal Clearout Volume 2

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited June 2014 in FX £
After some thought, I was originally going to build a simple pedalboard setup and do a much more flexible one later, however I figured the simple one is going to become very limited after a short period of time, so I have decided to do the more flexible pedal/midi/rack hybrid instead.  Needless to say, because for the most part I am starting over, I have quite a few pedals to shift to fund this now much more exciting and useful development.

Buzz Electronics Programmable 4 Looper with Amp Channel Switch

All pictures.

A simple little looper, 4 pedals that can be controlled programmed and can change amp channels too.  Got it new from Buzz Electronics and never used it.  £65 posted.  SOLD.

AMT Electronics WH-1 Japanese Girl Wah

All pictures.

A nice sounding wah in Boss pedal compact sizing.  True bypass.  Has a switch which adjusts from 3 different frequencies.  Does take a bit of getting used to given the smaller size but a good little pedal that sounds good.  They seem to be £60-80 new, I have barely used it, just tested it once.  Looking for £45 posted.  SOLD.

Carl Martin Red Repeat

All pictures.

A very nice warm sounding delay pedal that has a nice amount of tweakability.  Not used a lot a bit dusty from storing most of the time but works fine.  Has box and leaflets.  £40 posted.  SOLD.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus

All pictures.

Needs no introduction, a very nice simple and effective chorus.  Like new and hardly used, comes complete, boxed and working fine.  £35 posted.  SOLD.

CMatMods Delay Custom Swirl Paintjob

All pictures.

Really nice US made delay pedal.  I purchased this off the old MusicRadar forum, from what I remember the seller said this was a custom shop style version of the normal colour scheme CmatMods Delay which had a hand done cool swirl paintjob made for a customer.  The pedal works fine, it does show some cosmetic wear here and there and two of the screws are missing from the underside but it still holds fine.  Has box, the functions for each control and layout and written inside the box.  Looking for £65 posted.  SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments