Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Your favourite amp

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• longilongi Frets: 95
    I loved my Crate TDP preamp paired with a Marshall 9005 power amp, absolutely loved it. Also loved the ADA MP1 with the Marshall 9005. Loved the Laney GH50L's that I had, and would like another at some point when I'm able to start playing again on a regular basis and I can find enough space!

The amps I'll never sell though are my MJW Orion and the Jet City Custom 22. Very similar things going on but different enough to keep both.

I also really like the Blackstar ID TVP's. The first solid state amps that I've found I actually like. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LogieLogie Frets: 447
    My two former favourites from a fairly diverse list were my Peavey JSX212 combo and Orange TH30 combo. The JSX is such a bargain in the marketplace. It did everything my EVH5150III did but was £300 used with a spare set of valves whereas the EVH was over £700 used. Too heavy at 96lbs! The TH30 is pretty much the perfect gigging amp. More than enough volume for gigs, lovely squishy clean channel and great dirty channel. My current fave is my Katana 100 112. Everything I need in an amp for home or practise/ gigging and nice and light for my slipped disc!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Brunetti Pleximan - 50w, small, great clean, great crunch, and great hot rod Marshall - and solo boost for any channel. It's almost exactly what i would ask for if i was designing an amp.

• After a few months of owning this amp I will say it's my British made 1970's amp by Maine Electronics. Based on a Fender Twin but solid state and 2x8" speakers. Really excellent sounding amp. Records very well too.