Water Rats April 19 - Song List

What's Hot

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12325
    munckee said:
    I will be bringing my 68 custom princeton which I'm considering selling at some point soonish.
    Why Adam ?  
    Cos it can't keep up with your blues jr, (not really!)  It seems a really expensive amp to keep taking to jams so I'm considering either a blues jr or super champ x2 for jams and something smaller for home as I haven't got space for 2 big amps.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6682
    edited April 2019
    Re selling stuff:

Would still consider selling my Marshall Astoria Dual because it is too big for the house so everyone welcome to play through it. It's a fab amp. 

I have a couple of pedalboards unused (one basically new) lying around I just want rid of so would sell for very cheap if anyone is in the market for one. One has a softcase. Will stick them in the boot anyway as I have to clear my music room to become the baby room
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Should we organise stalls? 

=) 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1341
    And just to note I’ll be bringing along the ‘61 Strat if anyone wants to use it. You’ll find me amongst @peteri collection of wonderful guitars I imagine :)
    proper sexy lineup of guitars gonna be here. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4487
    soma1975 said:
    proper sexy lineup of guitars gonna be here. 

Can't match anything that others are bringing, unfortunately.  Could potentially be interested in one of your boards, though.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

Cool will bring both and you can have a look and see if they work for you

• peteripeteri Frets: 1283
    I'll bring along my 1967 ES-330, cracking guitar and I'll do a special Jam price of £3000 if anyone wants it
    Swap you for a pedalboard? :)

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    @McToot ; do you want lead on Mardy Bum? I might even duck this altogether, so maybe you and @munckee might want to do dueling banjos on it as I know this is a fave of his.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    @munckee What help do you need on the day? I’m working out what time to arrive, do you need help setting up? What help do you want during the day? If you can get a running order sorted/published in advance people can come prepared for their slot in the studio, and arrange to run through in the other rooms if needed.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • What time should Paul and I turn up so that we can get his drum kit set up?
    I will speak to the water rats chap and find when we can get in and what setting up will be required. If I remember last year we started the recordings about 1 ish so we had an hour to say hi and get settled. 

I will be there as early as we are allowed in with @fuengi and the jrs 
    My family are away so am happy to get there as early as you like to lend a hand. 

Me and Jr can get there early too if need extra hands
  • munckee said:
    I will speak to the water rats chap and find when we can get in and what setting up will be required. If I remember last year we started the recordings about 1 ish so we had an hour to say hi and get settled. 

Cool, it doesn’t normally take Paul long to set up. He doesn’t have one of those monster huge kits or anything.  The upside down ‘Tommy Lee’ cage might take a few minutes to prepare though ::)
    Sounds like you're sorted for help Adam, can you come back and pick me & Jr up once everything is set up?

:3 
    munckee said:

Cool, it doesn’t normally take Paul long to set up. He doesn’t have one of those monster huge kits or anything.  The upside down ‘Tommy Lee’ cage might take a few minutes to prepare though ::)
    Make sure he doesn't bring his Tommy Lee leather pants!
    Fuengi said:
    Sounds like you're sorted for help Adam, can you come back and pick me & Jr up once everything is set up?

Sure mate  I'll pick you up coffee and a danish on the way? : )
    munckee said:
    Fuengi said:

Sure mate  I'll pick you up coffee and a danish on the way? : )
    I'm low carb remember.