SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vox VT20+ Amplifier & Footswitch

smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761

Up for sale is my recently purchased Vox VT20+ modelling amp, with VFS5 Footswitch.

I bought this second hand only a few weeks ago, for bedroom noodling, but something else has come up that I'm after, so need to part with this.

Them amp is about 18 months old, but is in amazing condition! Not a mark on it! Everything works as it should, home use only.

There's nearly nothing that this amp can't do - so many features and settings. 20 watts, which can be dropped for lower output for use in the bedroom, or over-cooked to 30 watts with a 12AX7 in the circuit! This amp is more than loud enough to gig with if you so fancied.

For full info on the amp, check out the Vox website.

The footswitch does not come with the amp, so I had to buy this seprately. Price for both, brand new is near £180-£190

Pick-up in Fife area preferred, and willing to sell the amp/footswitch seperately if preferred. Willing to travel slightly for drop-off, or can arrange postage for an extra £20

More pics if anyone needs any
http://www.voxamps.com/uk/valvetronixplus/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RoasterRoaster Frets: 18
    Sorry mate how much for both?
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761
    Oh aye, ha ha!! Looking for £120 before postage, to get my money back on it
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761

Bump. Happy to split, and to listen to any offers :)

Cracking amp this!