SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted thanks to BTS - Anyone fancy swapping their OS2 for my bad monkey ?

DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7576
edited February 2019 in FX £
The BM is in really good condition and boxed, the OS2 selling prices seem to be all over the place on EBay, from £20 to about £70 so if I’m being unrealistic feel free to tell me so......
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The BM is in really good condition and boxed, the OS2 selling prices seem to be all over the place on EBay, from £20 to about £70 so if I’m being unrealistic feel free to tell me so......
    Do you mean Boss OS-2 There's one over at Joes Pedals for £29.99 used
  • The BM is in really good condition and boxed, the OS2 selling prices seem to be all over the place on EBay, from £20 to about £70 so if I’m being unrealistic feel free to tell me so......
    Do you mean Boss OS-2 There's one over at Joes Pedals for £29.99 used
    Ooh thanks mate, I’ll have a look now :-)
  • Oh! I see what you mean bloody prices all over the place, this is not as good as Joe's Pedal's example, from Dirty Cash Convertors

https://www.cashconverters.co.uk/shop/product/guitar-pedal-boss-over-drive-distortion-os-2/366521?list=Search results
  • Cheers @builttospill, on its way to me as we speak . I owe you a virtual pint
  • No probs! it's a cracking pedal, a band I've seen and know use a couple of them for their live set and they sound fantastic, please do keep an eye out for a Boss PS-3 for me will ya!
  • No probs! it's a cracking pedal, a band I've seen and know use a couple of them for their live set and they sound fantastic, please do keep an eye out for a Boss PS-3 for me will ya!
    Thanks and I will definitely do that, I’ve had an OS2 before and of course sold it. I’ve been using my son’s bass OD3 recently and it reminded me a little bit of the OS2 and OS2 Gas began immediately 
  • Love the OD-1, OD-2 and the SD-2 great dirt boxes, I want to get them all the OD-3 & OS-2 are next on my list