SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Pedaltrain Classic Jnr and PT2, Voodoo Lab Digital

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited April 2019 in FX £

Prices for Voodoo Lab Digital includes postage. The Pedaltrains need to be collected from Cardiff as at present I don't have time to sort a courier for them. Message me for pictures. PPG assumed

Voodoo Lab Digital £59 - Includes the mounting brackets for a pedaltrain and the screws. Has 2 VL 9v power cables and a daisy chain, as well as the kettle lead.

Pedaltrain Classic 2 with softcase and flight case £80 - Collection only. Great setup, but I've simplified and made things smaller so no longer need this. The hard case is an upgrade on the pedaltrain one and costs £100 new on its own. (By a UK company called Pedaldeck)

Pedaltrain Classic Jnr and softcase £40 - Collection only. Softcase is pretty much brand new, board has had a few holes drilled in it for different power supplies, but is rock solid

Modded MIJ Boss CE 2B £60 SOLD, which bar a few things is the identical circuit to the much loved CE2. The mod has removed those things so that it is the same as the CE2 but has a mix knob to get the perfect amount of chorus and dry signal.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments