SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Price Drop .....Bogner Ecstasy 101B Class A/AB (with some new photos added)

RigsbyRigsby Frets: 62
edited September 2014 in Amps £

Decided to put this up and see if there's any interest.

This is my Bogner Ecstasy 101B. Bought from GuitarGuitar in either 2008 or 2009, I can't remember exactly.

The amp has been gigged around 20 times since new but is in immaculate condition. Comes with the standard footswitch and also with a flight case.

If you're looking at this you'll probably know what amazing amps these are. 100W with EL34s. Class A/AB switching and full power/half power option.

The venues that I'm playing these days are small and I can get away with using a small set up and mic'ing up. So the Ecstasy hasn't seen the light of day for almost 2 years and the flight case is just gathering dust.

I'm looking for £1900 plus shipping. I'm not desperate to sell but have a few new items on the way in and looking to generate some cash from the gear that I'm not using.

http://s1107.photobucket.com/user/Rigsby1005/library/Bogner%20Ecstasy%20101B?sort=3&page=1

Sorry but I'm not looking for any trades. If you want any more info or photos, please let me know.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments