Double posting

Hi

I posted a comment to a discussion last night, it appears to have double posted, now I am not the kind of numpty that double clicks everything but I have been having issues with my mouse lately and it has been sending two events. But that's my issue but this does indicate the forum will respond and action a double click as a double post. Worth checking maybe?

On another note as I write this I see a parser error displayed under the "Questions that may already have your answer:" message at the top of this form, it reads "parsererror (SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data)" Maybe char encoding thing?

Hope this helps, and if you have the FB in a github repo or something I am willing to help when I can, I've been a web application developer for some 27 years....

Cheers
Jools

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8686
    edited April 2019
    Your post got caught in the spam filter. I released it this morning. (Yes, I was working at that time) Without investigating I’m not sure why it was duplicated.

The syntax error is a known problem.

The forum software is currently being redeveloped. Both these problems will go away, (probably to be replaced by others)
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • JoolsJools Frets: 22
    Thanks Roland, good to know. Don't work too hard!