2»

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 18303
    tFB Trader
    The downside with an aga is that they cost about ten grand
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Emp_Fab said:
    If you're throwing simple things like that, you have some anger issues squire. That's not normal behaviour. Throwing things should only happen when the object is a computer or expensive mobile phone. Toasters don't count.

I chucked, and shattered 2x 18mm spanners. Caused by a poxhall arsetra POS. Does that fall into Emps normal or abnormal list?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited May 2014
    I think the object you throw is reflective of your relative intellect.  Example throw a computer with Windows 8 or 8.1 on it and you are fairly well evolved and very intelligent.  Throw a spanner or an engine part and you have a modicum of intelligence, although you should aim higher.  Throw a toaster.  FFS. you belong in the stone age, you are unfit to live in the 21st century.  I have no problem with toasters and diesels, but give me Windows 8 and I'm restraining myself.  Actually I might change this, if it's a modern car, then it probably ranks in the same class as Windows 8, depending on what you are trying to achieve and what micro technology you are fighting.  However a toaster still remains a toaster.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock