SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Traded!! - Gibson Gary Clark Jr Signature SG

MarshallmanMarshallman Frets: 4
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Up for sale, great guitar with wicked tones from the three P90's. Built January 2018. Cherry Red.
Great condition, couple of small marks on the body, light plectrum strokes and a small nick on the right of the headstock which should be visible in the pictures. More pics available by request. Speed knobs fitted but originals in the case with all untouched candy including the Gibson multi tool. Locking Grovers.
Price £950 delivered to your door, collection available too, or if its not too far then a drive to meet. Will accept trades but more of a traditional guitar than pointy ones . Based in North Wales.
Pictures are here:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’m afraid the SB59/V we were chatting about yesterday sold this morning, waiting on UPS to take it away now. 
  • JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 400
    Bump for a top looking SG
  • Thanks Gents for both your messages :)
  • johnljohnl Frets: 2011
    Any chance of a photo showing the height of the tailpiece and bridge? Really interested in picking up one of these, the only one that I've ever tried in person had a weird neck angle and really, really high action to compensate but I suspect that was just a Gibson friday-afternoon special.....
  • MarshallmanMarshallman Frets: 4
    edited May 2019
    johnl said:
    Any chance of a photo showing the height of the tailpiece and bridge? Really interested in picking up one of these, the only one that I've ever tried in person had a weird neck angle and really, really high action to compensate but I suspect that was just a Gibson friday-afternoon special.....

No Problem John!
    Pictures added to the original dropbox link
  • Nudge :)
  • MarshallmanMarshallman Frets: 4
    edited May 2019
    Price dropped for a cash sale.
  • Traded.
    Thakyou for your views.