SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gretsch Masterbuilt Duo Jet.

PC1971PC1971 Frets: 388
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
A long shot I know but if anyone is looking to part with one I'd be interested. 
Pref '59 Single cut spec with bigsby. 

Cash waiting.

Thanks
Paul. ;-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brooombrooom Frets: 1185
    edited May 2019
    doesn't completely meet your criteria... and the price isn't great, but Charlie Chandler has this penguin:

https://www.guitarexperience.co.uk/guitars/used-guitars/electric-guitars/gretsch-g6134cs-penguin-stephen-stern-masterbuilt-2010.html

I might find you a seller for a 59 Cadillac Green with bigsby but he's based in the US.
  • PC1971PC1971 Frets: 388
    Many thanks for the link, much appreciated but it’s only a Duo Jet that I’m looking for. Not a fan of Falcon/Penguin bling and huge headstocks. Not looking to buy outside of the UK either. @brooom  ;-)
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1185
    The Green Cadillac one is a Stephen Stern Duo-jet, but if your limited to UK, can't help then. Best of luck
  • PC1971PC1971 Frets: 388
    Many thanks @brooom Paul ;-)

• Frantic1Frantic1 Frets: 37
    Hi there,i know its not a Masterbuilt but i got a 2013 Gretsch 6128 TCG Duo Jet in Excellent Condition..all original except Tru-arc bridge fitted,original in case...just in case! £1,500....
    Regards,
    John