SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Fender Custom shop heavy relic Telecaster and Stratocaster around £2k

Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 274
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Looking for a Custom Shop Strat or Tele relic/heavy relic. No really preference on colours, except no blue or red!

Let me know what you have, must have all certs etc... but I know you will have them anyway!

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Frantic1Frantic1 Frets: 37
    I got a 2011 Fender Custom Shop Relic Strat refinished in Surf Green.....it was originally Shell pink but i sent it off to London for a makeover 2 years ago,early 60's C neck,69,fat 50's and a Texas special in the Bridge,all the paperwork....superb instrument.selling for £1,750 which i think is a fair price ..i got pictures on my phone but unsure how to upload them to this site.If you want to PM me i can give you my Phone number and i can forward the pictures on if you wish.Regard's
    Frantic 1
  • Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 274
    @Frantic1 thanks for the offer, but I would be looking at something all original from the Custom Shop. Thanks.
  • Frantic1Frantic1 Frets: 37
    No worries Surfmonkey77.....except for the refinish it is all original,i just fell out of love with the Shell Pink colour........sadly!