BCD - Where is it?

What's Hot
Hello mods. I keep hearing about a mythical place known as BCD, but I can’t seem to find it. Am I not allowed to find it until my post count hits a certain number, or has it simply vanished?

Thanks! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5382
    It's behind a closed door...
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    edited June 2019
    100 posts = B&Q
     200 posts =MFI
    500 posts = SCS
    1000 post= IKEA
    I found BCD at the bottom of the index page below help and feedback But i think it may be closed.
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    JAYJO said:
    100 posts = B&Q
     200 posts =MFI
    500 posts = SCS
    1000 post= IKEA
    I found BCD at the bottom of the index page below help and feedback But i think it may be closed.
    you have to sign in and opt to display the bcd threads . 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16253
    It appears on my front page on the mobile version but not on the full version. However I nearly always just go into Recent Discussions which doesn't show that or Politics. 
    When I forget how to find it if I decide I'm interested I'll just look at the recent posts by one of the regulars on here who I think is a grumpy old sod and follow the links. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7731
    Behind Closed Doors, at the bottom. For all the stuff you dont want indexed by google or your mum to know about. 

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12255
    BCD is dark and full of terrors...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4436

Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    don't listen to the naysayers, BCD is a warm and welcoming place:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHItywaQVi4

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    HWinny_Pooh said:
    Behind Closed Doors, at the bottom. For all the stuff you dont want indexed by google or your mum to know about. 

Hmm. I don’t have that option, either on my phone, pad or computer. I guess I must be banned from it. 
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7731
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Hmm. I don’t have that option, either on my phone, pad or computer. I guess I must be banned from it. 
    Maybe your vegan comment flagged you up as a ranty old man and we're already full to capacity in there :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Maybe your vegan comment flagged you up as a ranty old man and we're already full to capacity in there :)
    Possibly. I am quite the grouch when the mood takes me. Maybe it’s also full of people who love electric cars. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Possibly. I am quite the grouch when the mood takes me. Maybe it’s also full of people who love electric cars. 
    Try now...
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Try now...
    Yay! Thanks.

hmm, looks a bit too controversial... think i’ll steer clear.  ;)
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Try now...
    Yay! Thanks.

Doh!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    HWinny_Pooh said:

Try now...
    Yay! Thanks.

Doh!
    Just kidding. I’m currently studying the MILF thread. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15476
    yeah, that's what I called it in court, the judge said it wasn't studying, it was watching, a completely different thing altogether. Fukcin nazi!!!

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3614
    I can't see it either. Is there a threshold number of posts before it becomes visible?
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    I cant see it either - have flagged it with mods various times, but no one seems to care.
  • Revolting1Revolting1 Frets: 295
    I cant either- Rabbit hole?
    When logic and proportion
    drofluf said:
    I can't see it either. Is there a threshold number of posts before it becomes visible?

I cant see it either - have flagged it with mods various times, but no one seems to care.

Done both. It’s not a posts number - it’s a hangover from classifieds access requirements for new members. I’ve changed both so you get the standard member privileges now. If there’s any more say here and I’ll do them. It’s a 20 second fix
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom