SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Duesenberg Starplayer TV in black £1080 - SOLD

What's Hot
EzekielEzekiel Frets: 36
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Hi,

I'd like to sell a Duesenberg Staryplayer TV in black that I bought via Ebay earlier this year.
I've simply got too many guitars and because of my working hours I have hardly any time to play anyway so it's just stupid having that many guitars around that aren't being used.

The guitar is in great condition. There are the usual micro scratches and swirls but there aren't many. There are some scratches in the buckle rash area on the back but they aren't deep and I simply cannot capture them in the pictures. I have taken some pictures anyway but the guitar finish is like a mirror.
The guitar comes with it's original hardcase and all case candy, please see pics.
I have just restrung the guitar with Elixir Nanoweb 9-42 strings.

I paid £1,140 on eBay for the guitar, which I thought was a good price at the time so I'd like to sell it for the same amount on here.

For the moment I'd like to try to sell it for pickup only in NW3 London.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

New price £1,080 and I can ship e.g. via UPS insured which is an extra £35.

Trade wise I’d be looking for a PRS custom 24 or alike with cash your way.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments