NPD X 3

What's Hot
DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
edited May 2014 in FX
These are the most recent pedal's I've picked up.

Chubby Chimp boost pedal- £19 from ebay :D. Great sounding boost, fattens up the clean signal and has a serious amount of boost available.

Ibanez Jet Driver, had one of these before. And to be honest, shouldn't have really bought this one. May move on, it's a chinese made one. I paid £50 for it. I think a Sonic distortion modeller  is much more up my street.

And finally this one I picked up yesterday.

Boss T Wah. I've owned a few of the original big box Q trons. Always loved the sound of them, but not so much the power requirements or the size. Tried one of the newly housed ones,and it just didnt sound the same. Anyway wanted a smaller autowah, which also had a down envelope function. This is a jap one I picked up for £60. So far so good, the   battery clip broke. But powered by a pp2 it sounds okay. Not quite as chewy as the EHX but not as synthetic or harsh as a digitech synth wah.
I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is the T' Wah the northern model?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2228
    It did come in this car.

It sadly doesnt sound like Mr T either :(
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2460
    Nice :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom