SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD High end Guitars for Sale, Trade or Px

ScottbollyScottbolly Frets: 9
edited August 2019 in Guitars £
Only Levinson Blade RH4 Classic in Misty Violet left!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Revolting1Revolting1 Frets: 295
    Not seeing your photo ( firefox ) :'(
    When logic and proportion
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8846
    edited July 2019
    It’s a link to Photobucket, 

https://s38.photobucket.com/user/Scottbolly/media/Screenshot_20190721_101222_zpslpo7qzxp.jpg.html
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Revolting1Revolting1 Frets: 295
    Ta
    When logic and proportion
  • Have loads of photos, but as new to Fretboard I am not sure how to get them on here!
     I have a Photobucket account if that helps?
    Thanks
  • ScottbollyScottbolly Frets: 9
    edited August 2019
    Think I have added a link!

edited August 2019
    Hi

Up for sale is my Levinson Blade RH4 Classic. Finished in the nicest colour, (I think) Misty Violet.

Totally original, 100% working  and in fantastic condition.

Pro quality and top features from one of the best Super Strats you can buy.

Comes in a deluxe Hiscox Hardcase

Specs below, but loads of excellent reviews on the web

Japanese Sen Ash body in transparent Misty Violet finish
    Sepia scratchplate
    2 V-3 Stacked Coils
    1 LH-55 Vintage Humbucker
    Push-Push Humbucker Split
    Variable Spectrum Control (VSC) user adjustable presets that let you change your sound from creamy overdrive to bell-like highs at the flick of a switch
    Tapered Neck Joint for great access to higher frets
    Beautiful Ebony Fretboard
    Adjustable Tension Guide
    Falcon Tremelo System

Body, neck & Frets are all in beautiful condition, just has a bit of buckle rash on the rear as shown in the photo and a couple of the rear neck screws are a bit corroded, but an easy replacement if wanted.

A very rare guitar so don't hang around if you want to bid as advertised elsewhere!

Looking for £1200

Trades and PX a possibility, message me with any gear you want me to consider.  
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4218
    Beautiful, the only guitar I regret selling was my old Pre Washburn Classic Fly 
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 928
    thats a beauty, I have a strange attraction to Parker Flys
    edited August 2019
    Up for sale is another stunning & rare guitar.

This is a 1993 Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro.

Made during the "Legendary Years" at Eggle guitars when Patrick still oversaw all production and the guitars were still mostly hand made.

Some features on this guitar are custom ordered/upgrades from the workshop. It has all the usual the normal Berlin Pro spec such as;

Ebony Fretboard
    Thick carved Maple Highly figured Top
    Mahogany Body
    Kent Armstrong Pickups
    Wilkinson VSC100 convertible Trem
    Sperzel Locking Tuners

This one also came with the full "Falling Leaves" neck inlays, Gold Hardware as well as a AAAA 1 piece Maple Top & a Custom Colour.

The condition is excellent with frets and electronics all 100%. It has a small amount of wear and a couple of dings on the rear as shown in the photos and the only blemish on the fantastic 1 piece Maple top is a little ding, as shown in the pic.

Probably won't see another in this spec and in such fantastic condition

Also come with the early Eggle Rectangular Hardcase, which is a little worn

It is fitted with a Trem arm cover for the Wilkinson Trem that fixes the Tremelo even when there is no arm fitted, I have never seen one of these before!

All in all a very beautiful and rare early Berlin Pro with specs you won't find om other guitars, a real one off.

Looking for £1200

Trades & Px a possibility, get in touch with any gear you want me to consider. 
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1332
    You might want to read classifieds rules first mate.

4. You should not post your address, email address or phone number.
    edited August 2019
    Hi

Up for sale I have another quality, rare guitar.

A 2001 Pre-Refined/Washburn Parker Fly Classic in Natural Mahogany Finish, which I think was the best finish they come in and rare to find, in fact these Pre Washburn, early 90's Fly's are rarer than hen's teeth!

Has a beautiful resonance to it, especially considering the weight, this could be be because the Fly Classic's are Mahogany, where as the more common Deluxe model was made from Poplar
    Guitar overall is in lovely condition.

Overall condition wise it is great.

The front is very nice, with hardly any marks or scratches at all. It has a bit of "lightening" in certain areas where it looks like the wood grain has "opened up". This seems to be a common thing on these early Natural finished Classics. I have tried to capture the effect in one of the photos, this does not affect playability at all. The top coat is still in 100% fantastic condition, the effect seems to be underneath. I was going to get a refinish on the top, but too be honest it does not bother me in the slightest.

The rear of the guitar is in fantastic condition, just a tiny bit of buckle rash, also tried to show in a photo. 

Also has a small ding on top the the lower horn, again not serious and could probably be filled with a dab of Poly resin

The 24 Frets are in fantastic condition as made of stainless steel, so should last for years. 

All the original electronics with the addition of a coil tap switch on the Dimarzio Humbucker

Custom Dimarzio Humbucker Pickups made exclusively for Parker, coil tapped
    Both Magnetic & Piezo pickups. The Electric or Acoustic sound can be outputted with a stereo splitter cable to 2 seperate amps or if using a standard mono cable either sound can be outputted or the 2 blended together using the Fly's clever controls
    The bridge is Parker's proprietary aluminum design with Fishman piezo saddles.
    The tuners are locking Sperzels.
    The neck is made of basswood and the body is solid mahogany for great tone and resonance 
    The back of the body and neck are covered with Parker's composite glass/carbon fibre blend, and it has a carbon fibre fretboard with stainless steel frets. The frets are absolutely spectacular... it's like playing on glass, they're so smooth and fast.
    Flys are built with an exoskeleton along the back and around the neck of the guitar. It is made from a carbon fibre/glass/epoxy composite material that is thinner than the paint finish. The same composite also comprises the fretboard material.

One of the lightest guitars you will find, weighs about 4.5lb and the ease of playability is astounding. These rarely come up for sale as people don't want to get rid of them once they have played one!

If you are getting on a bit like me and find Les Pauls and Strats "back breakers" then this could be your perfect guitar!

Comes in a Deluxe C&G Tweed Hardcase with Carvin branding, one of the best makes around and used on Custom Shop Fenders. 

Also comes with 9 & 10 Trem "springs" the standard Fly Trem arm and 2 extra arms in different lengths. 

Will also email a pdf of the mid 90's Parker Manual that has setup info, etc.

A very rare Parker Fly so don't hang around if you want to bid as advertised elsewhere!

Looking for £1500

• Thanks will get it edited!
  • I have owned nearly a dozen early Fly's in the past and regretted selling every one of them (and I am sure I will if this goes!)
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2099
    The Eggle is cool dude...

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • Thanks spark240. Yes, I love these early 90's Eggles. The build and finish is superb.
  • Hi

Up for sale is my beautiful Music Man Axis finished in Trans Gold (or Amber/Yellow)

Guitar is in fantastic condition and come in the original Music Man Hardcase with the case candy.

Body, Frets and electronics are all in beautiful condition.

One of best sounding and playable guitars around. This one has a really nice figured Maple top and a highly figured and clean Maple fretboard

Specifications

Size 12-5/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-1/4" long (32.1 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.0 cm long)
    Body Wood Basswood with bookmatched figured maple top
    Body Finish High gloss polyester
    Body Bindings Binding - Cream
    Bridge Music Man® double locking tremolo with fine tuners; lowers pitch only
    Scale Length 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
    Neck Radius 10" (25.4 cm)
    Headstock Size Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
    Frets 22 - High profile, medium width
    Neck Width 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
    Neck Wood Select maple neck
    Fingerboard Select maple
    Neck Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
    Neck Colors Matching painted headstock
    Tuning Machines Schaller M6LA with pearl buttons
    Truss Rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
    Neck Attachment 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
    Electronic Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
    Controls 500kohm volume pot
    Switching 3-way toggle pickup selector
    Pickups HH - 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking

A very rare guitar so don't hang around if you want to bid as advertised elsewhere!