Strymon users. This may be of interest.

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
edited May 2014 in FX
This is one of my latest handy builds on my pedalboard:
It's an expression knob for connecting to a strymon pedal. It can do anything with your strymon pedal that a full size expression control pedal can do. I use it on my board with my timeline to adjust the mix/repeats etc on the fly with my foot. If you're doing ambient stuff it's great for setting it to mix and using it to fade out at the end of a song. Why did I build it? I didn't have space for a full size expression pedal on my board but needed mix control. It also works with the mobius for vibe speed etc and i'm guessing any strymon pedal that has the option of an expression pedal. I thought i'd see if there's any interest in me building some for people since i've found it very useful and it takes up hardly any space in a 1590a enclosure.

If there's any interest I can build them to order and you can choose where you want the Jack positioned (top or side) and i'd order some larger knobs for easier foot control (though this one has worked fine for me).

The custom finish on this one was done by my 2 year old daughter. I could offer this as an option but it would cost a kinder egg extra. ;-)

I guess if there's any interest i'd do them at around £30-£35 delivered.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• allicioallicio Frets: 221
    I like that! Very nice work! Hope you paid her two kinder eggs for that very fine piece of artwork!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom