SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender Duo-Sonic HS (2017) - £250 - SOLD

sergiosergio Frets: 119
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
I bought this guitar new in 2018 with the intention to learn how to play and the short scale and light weight helped me quite a  during my beginnings (which tbh they still continue...). Unfortunately the size of my London apartment means I have to have a strict policy of one in, one out policy; and I recently acquired on this same forum a beautiful Greco Les Paul which has taken the place of the little Duo-Sonic. So it has to go!

It's a 2017 Mexican Duo-Sonic HS, only used at home. It has a 24" fretboard in Pau Ferro, 9.5" radius and 22 frets with very little play. No dings and the only cosmetic imperfection is a hairline crack in the finish in the neck pocket, so small I only found about it this morning. It is a almost invisible and very hard to photograph, but if you look at the reflection in the neck pocket picture you may be able to see it. Weight is 3.32kg on my kitchen scales.

The guitar has no case so it would require collection somewhere in London. In general I prefer a sale for space reasons, but I'm open to trades and I can add cash - I'm particularly interested in small acoustic guitars and looking at a Gibson L-00 right now.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments