NPD Walrus Audio Slo

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    horsehead said:
    So just to chime in, I recently got the 1 big box with the arp-87(?) And fathom in there and to say I'm stunned is an understatement!
    The the delay is easy to use but is weird enough to create some truly weird delays which is great to have, the fathom is beautiful and I'm a bit of a traditionalist with reverb so not fully explored it all yet, but so far....it's popped my
    I didn't know about this. Isn't it the same price as the two individual pedals? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Mr Walrus Audio with Andertons 

https://youtu.be/w9RfLcyUQfs

• A very enjoyable TPS with the Walrus dudes. I’m really gassing for more Walrus pedals. Their whole sound and ethos is spot on. 

https://youtu.be/KOwDR_T7wZw
  • Back to the drawing board with reverbs for me and looking at some Walrus Audio. Like the cut of the Slo, but the Fathom as well....
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3020
    edited January 2022
    I still have the Slo. It's not on my board all the time but I still rate it highly and will be keeping it, it's particularly good on full wet early in the chain, be it for clear swells clean or with distortion. It's the Dream and Rise modes that work for me, I'm not such a fan of the dark mode with a lower octave.

I've actually gone back to the first reverb pedal I bought, the Digitech Polara. It just seems to sit in well and sounds good whatever setting, without taking over; at the moment it's what works for me. Never tried a Fathom but the modes do look good, perhaps more useful for a wider range of things,