SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs epiphone dot studio £150

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited September 2019 in Guitars £
2004 epiphone dot studio in "Dolphin Gray" 

First year of production for the studio and thus is in near mint condition and one of the rarer finishes, 

£150

Margate kent

From original gibson blurb:
The Epiphone DOT Studio features black or white body binding, black hardware, no fingerboard inlay, die-cast machine heads and open-coil Alnico-V humbucking pickups (with a HOT pickup in bridge position). It is available in Alpine White, Black, Lemon, Tomato, Ice Blue and Dolphin Gray finish.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    edited September 2019
    Bump
  • mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
    edited September 2019
    Bump
  • These are great, I had an early one of these, white, Grover tuners, great neck and great sound.

Glwts
  • Cheers Fret board on it is superb, main gripe I've ever had with dots is the fretboard, I'm half tempted to keep it, but i prefer my sheraton and don't have the luxury of space
  • £150
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 58
    How does it compare with a standard Dot..?

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum
  • It is meant to be going tomorrow, however it compares well, alot better than one Chinese dot I've owned, a little better than another Chinese one,  or quite as good as the two Korean ones I've had, usually I find the fretboard let's down alot of dots I've played but which is what I like on this studio, pickups in it are very good, the main difference I'd say is its alot hotter maybe more contemporary is general
  • GJK1959GJK1959 Frets: 58
    It is meant to be going tomorrow, however it compares well, alot better than one Chinese dot I've owned, a little better than another Chinese one,  or quite as good as the two Korean ones I've had, usually I find the fretboard let's down alot of dots I've played but which is what I like on this studio, pickups in it are very good, the main difference I'd say is its alot hotter maybe more contemporary is general

Thanks I'll keep an eye out 

previously 'retsacotarts' on music radar forum