SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2008 Gibson ES 335 - Cherry Red

What's Hot
kerryboykerryboy Frets: 169
edited November 2019 in Guitars £

I am selling my beautiful 2008 Gibson ES335. It is in the highly desirable cherry red finish. The pictures do not do this top justice and make it hard to see the lovely flame showing through. It is all original, lightly used, never gigged, very clean and highly treasured! There is no visible wear to the frets and the neck is perfect. I have owned this guitar from new, and believe me it is breaking my heart to see this one go.  But I just don’t play it anymore, so someone should get good use of it.

The guitar is in fantastic condition. There are no issues with this guitar, no cracks, dents, breaks or anything else.

The fantastic top and colour on this guitar is not the only selling point. This is a professional players guitar that plays as smoothly as butter and sounds full and rich as only the best 335’s can.  This guitar cuts it with every type of music. The pickups are a joy to hear, producing blues and jazz tones with ease.  But 335's are not only popular for blues and jazz but also for indie, rock, soul, funk etc. This is the most versatile guitar I have ever owned. The neck is a 60's profile which appears to be the preferred choice of many players. You would have to trawl round a lot of guitar stores to find one as nice as this. The guitar is supplied with its original Gibson case.

Have a good look at the photos as they show you the general condition of the guitar and give you a good visual indication of what you are buying. Collection with cash welcome. Asking £1995. Will ship for around £25 within the UK.

NO SWAPS OR TRADES WANTED

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments