SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Suhr Standard Carve Top, Washburn N4 Alder (SOLD), DGT Wood Library (SOLD)

What's Hot
hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
edited February 2023 in Guitars £
I've owned this Suhr Standard Carve Top from new with specs below - comes with original hard case. Price is £3250 plus discussion on shipping:

.....thanks to Jonathan at Feline for helping out with the stunning pics on this one.

Washburn N4 Alder.
All original, I think its a 2007/08 model so not Davies spec in terms of the neck profile. In very good condition with original case - £1995 £1800  PPG inc delivery (SOLD)

DGT Wood Library
Great condition aside from a small scuff on the rear, Copperhead Wood Library DGT with flame maple neck. Frets in great condition, comes with PRS case - SOLD

£400 + discussion on postage options - SOLD

Fender Strat 50th Anniversary model, built to commemorate 50yrs of Fender in 1996. Made in Japan, alder body, rosewood board, 3TB. Comfortable, medium C neck profile, some dings which I've tried to capture. Comes without the trem arm and a Fusion padded gig bag..

0reaction image LOL 14reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments