PHOTO COMPETITION — COMMENTS THREAD

What's Hot
1636465666769»

Comments

• HaychHaych Frets: 6158
    Jimbro66 said:
    Haych said:
    Snuck one in at the last minute.

Does anyone else notice a colour shift and loss of saturation when using imgur to host their images?
    I can certainly see a difference in the impact of your posted image @Haych compared to the Imgur version. It still looks really good but has definitely lost some quality importing it to tFB.

Mine has been imported from Flikr and all I notice is a slight reduction in sharpness.

I always try to open the links to Imgur on my desktop to see submitted images at their best.
    It's the difference between the file I have and the image as it looks on Imgur I was comparing.  My original file has slightly more saturation and the colours after uploading to Imgur look slightly bleached.  It's not dramatic but it is noticeable and enough to change the mood of the photo.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Morning you lovely lot. Hope you're having smashing weekends :)

Voting is now open over in the competition thread - and looking through, I noticed that @stickyfiddle you said you had an idea, but you didn't enter. Did you forget, or did it not work out?
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28672
    Morning you lovely lot. Hope you're having smashing weekends :)

Voting is now open over in the competition thread - and looking through, I noticed that @stickyfiddle you said you had an idea, but you didn't enter. Did you forget, or did it not work out?
    Oh arse - I missed it. That’s what happens when I go on holiday.. :D 

No worries 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Morning you lovely lot. Hope you're having smashing weekends :)

Oh arse - I missed it. That’s what happens when I go on holiday.. :D 

No worries 
    Pop it in this thread anyway so we can all have a look :)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)