SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson Les Paul 93 Reissue no longer for sale

sherpa_mansherpa_man Frets: 738
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
Up for sale is a very rare 1993 Gibson Les Paul Reissue.

The guitar is stamped in the neck pocket by Tom M and also stamped as a Yamano export.

The bridge pickup is stamped "re issue" and this is really the only way you can tell it was indeed a reissue. I also have a cover email from Gibson to confirm its a reissue based on the 59 model. This later in the year became the r9 and the s/n changed to start with a 9.

The guitar it self is in great condition. The tuners have been changed out to Grover locking tuners and the the neck pickup has been changed to a sd57. The pickup cover have no been removed.

The guitar sounds and plays amazing.

Extremely rare guitar and to be sign by Tom makes it a really great collectors guitar.

I have linked the photos below. Any questions then please let me know.

I am not looking at trades at the moment. 

Priced to sell. I have found ended listing for guitars made in the same year, finished by Tom with the r9 s/n sell for 7-8k

The top on this is amazing.

Price is 4k plus shipping

https://flickr.com/photos/53365193@N02/sets/72157711147810651
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments