SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Very Long shot - anyone selling a SVL 61 Reserve

LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 37
edited October 2019 in Guitars £
 Very unlikely I know, but I though I would try before ordering one!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Eric_CEric_C Frets: 53
    edited October 2019
    I have one, which isn’t for sale, but is there anything you’d like to know from a playing perspective..I’ve owned it from new and it’s 5 years old now..Simon makes a mean Strat and with mark Foley pickups it’s hard to whack..I have the same pickups and wiring as Matts in my 61 Reserve..no tone on neck and middle..and I have another Strat with Marks Pre cbs pickups..they are really good. A friend just picked up a SVL 57 Reserve with a stunning maple neck..SVL is a different class of guitar to Custom Shop..IMHO
  • LuxxmanLuxxman Frets: 37
    Thanks Eric, I can see they are superb guitars and look to have the kind of sound and feel that I like. I have Mark Foley pickups on a couple of my other guitars and they are superb. I have a 1960 Strat but don’t really want to take it out and it seemed like an SVL 61 Reserve would be the perfect replacement. I guess I’ll probably have to bite the bullet and wait 6-9 months!