SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T: Jackson RR3 Rhoads MIJ £275

Very sexy looking black and chrome RR3, the "985xxxx" serial number puts it at early 2010, it is one of the last of the legendary Japanese production RR3s before they dropped them and brought out the crappy Indonesian ones. Duncan Design Invader pickups, Jackson branded Floyd trem. Frets in excellent condition. Body has a lot of little scuffs and dinks, and the last 2cm of the long body point has cracked off (very common issue on RRs). Just been set up with 10-46 in E, this is an out and out METAL machine and it sounds absolutely stonking. I'm offering it here before I ebay it. 275 ovno for quick sale due to scuffs and body point etc. No trades unless you have a really nice Fender up for grabs (Strat, Tele, Jaguar, P-Bass, Jazz bass), I'll happily add cash for the right instrument. Comes as shown, without case so COLLECTION ONLY from West London.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom