Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The first PRS I've looked at and gone "ooh"

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• I have an original SE One that I was going to mod but love it as it is. As they come with a bit of a decent setup they are great. I wanted to get one of the original Korina ones I think again they were limited edition and now only seem to for be for sale from Japanese sellers at high money so might have to jump on one of these. 

I wanted a reclaimed Semi-Hollow Vela I was not buying when they came out but now they come up they seem to be stupid money.

But Gassing for the new S2 black satin matt as an alternative don't think I will find a reclaimed one last one I saw was like over 2k with an interesting top.

Think PRS are hitting it out the park with the new SE range although I have yet to play them I was a big fan of the World Music stuff but think PRS is not going to screw it up with the change to their partnership with Cort. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3454
    edited November 2019
    Those Velas look cool. I've had on / off GAS for them for a while. 

A couple of years ago a few places were knocking them out around £7-800 and I was sorely tempted.
    Ended up with a Gibson LP Jr DC instead - similar vibe?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindude said:
    On a similar subject, this landed at my door yesterday, it’s one of the new limited run ones. Always fancied these - looks, feels and sounds way more grown up than I was expecting. Loverly.

Now that’s a nice looking geetar and not a dickie bird in sight!

The Swamp City Shakers
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10930
    I have an original SE One that I was going to mod but love it as it is. As they come with a bit of a decent setup they are great. I wanted to get one of the original Korina ones I think again they were limited edition and now only seem to for be for sale from Japanese sellers at high money so might have to jump on one of these. 

I wanted a reclaimed Semi-Hollow Vela I was not buying when they came out but now they come up they seem to be stupid money.

But Gassing for the new S2 black satin matt as an alternative don't think I will find a reclaimed one last one I saw was like over 2k with an interesting top.

Think PRS are hitting it out the park with the new SE range although I have yet to play them I was a big fan of the World Music stuff but think PRS is not going to screw it up with the change to their partnership with Cort. 

Oof I am liking this one too, quite a lot
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8622
    I have an original SE One that I was going to mod but love it as it is. As they come with a bit of a decent setup they are great. I wanted to get one of the original Korina ones I think again they were limited edition and now only seem to for be for sale from Japanese sellers at high money so might have to jump on one of these. 

Interestingly, my new SE One is made in Korea by World Music, I thought it would be form the new Indonesia factory.