some theory study

What's Hot
gilbygilby Frets: 176
8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 11026
    Mods - shouldn't this be in the theory section?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5902
    They go to the same place that your Pen goes to, when you put your Pen down at work.

As we speak now, there are Millions of Pens and Picks in their secret places laughing at us.

This evil must stop!

>:)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    They go to the same place that your Pen goes to, when you put your Pen down at work.

As we speak now, there are Millions of Pens and Picks in their secret places laughing at us.

This evil must stop!

This is wrong. Certainly at ours place. Any pen left on a desk magically arrives on my desk. I have no idea how.

Do I look innocent of (ahem) Pen Acquisition Syndrome? 

:-\"

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2460
    :))
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5902
    mike_l;248379" said:
    Bellycaster said:

This evil must stop!

This is wrong. Certainly at ours place. Any pen left on a desk magically arrives on my desk. I have no idea how. Do I look innocent of (ahem) Pen Acquisition Syndrome? 

:-\"
    I'm calling the "Pen Police"

Right now.

;-)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    And when this place to which biros migrated was actually located, they found an asteroid on which lived a little old man who swore repeatedly that nothing was true, but was later found to be lying.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7401
    I found an odd sock down the back of the airing cupboard... inside it was full of assorted picks and dried-out biros...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Oi^

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• Mark_RMark_R Frets: 79
    My daughter has the prototype penpic3000 transporter pad.  Every stray pen within 5 galaxies ends up in her little hands.  At first we thought it was us leaving them in easy to reach places but we have found pens from other civilizations in her bedroom. 

Seriously, this transporter is amazing, plectrums stored inside locked guitar cases in forbidden cupboards are no problem for the penpic3000.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom