SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn Walnut bodied Jazzmaster Project

impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
edited November 2019 in Guitars £
Due to time and space issues I’m moving on this Walnut bodied Jazzmaster shaped guitar.

The body came from BooBoo guitars (Guitarbuild UK) and is a lightweight (for walnut) two piece, centre jointed job. It’s routed for two humbuckers and has a large control cavity. I’ve finished it in many coats of Tru Oil but needs finishing off (polishing etc). It also needs the holes drilling for the pickup wires.

The neck came from this very forum - I bought this from @Creed_Clicks earlier this year. It’s a lovely neck, can’t remember if it was a particular make but it’s a lightly figured maple job with a Pau Ferro board. It’s fitted with Wilkinson machine heads. 

The body is fitted with a random bridge from my parts drawer, a Variax neck plate (very heavy brass) and gold rear ferrules (all I had).

With a little more work this will make a fantastic guitar. I can ship it to a UK mainland address (neck off) or you are welcome to pick it up from near Kettering, Northants.

I’d like £175 - will listen to trade offers (pedals etc)

**withdrawn as a complete project now on sale on eBay as parts**

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom