SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD s type partscaster, Danelectro U2, Epiphone SL

punchesjudypunchesjudy Frets: 1084
edited September 2020 in Guitars £
Welcome to the Stevens an idiot and needs money sale thread. 

SOLD First up, the lovely sparkle forum partscaster that I bought just last month.
GSP Basses body and neck, Lamf nitro sparkle glittery paintjob, Alegree Texas Hailstorm pickups.. Pictures do not do this guitar justice. 
Gotoh tuners, Wilkinson bridge. 
I've added two more springs to the trem and changed to 11s. Neck has a two way truss rod so easily sorted for 9s if that's your thing. Finish flaw on the side of the neck (pictured). 

Cos I'm so skint, £350 with the hiscox hardcase. 
Collected Peterborough or you arrange courier and I'll box it back up. 

Price drop £300 SOLD

Second up. 
Danelectro 56U2 in surf green or something. 
Korean made and in excellent condition. 
Upgraded bridge to a Jeff Senn DRB1 replacement. Original bridge included but it is bent. 
A ding on the back of the neck is pretty much the only noticeable wear. 
Danelectro hardcase included. 

£200 collected Peterborough. 
Price drop £180

Lastly.. An Epiphone SL.. One of those cheap things. Umm. I'll swap this for a cheap overdrive, fuzz or distortion. 
Bridge studs/bridge leaning forwards from string tension I assume. It has 11s on it. It'll need setting up and new strings cos it's sat unused in a corner for a couple years. 
Few dings to the body. 

Cheers. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments