SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist / Bassist Oxford

zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
edited May 2014 in Personnel
Reasonably competent, I get drunk.. but can still keep time. Don't blend well with divas.. played a few festivals, been on tour..

..can't tell you what an upstroke is.. but I bet it has summin' to do with cats.

I'm in Banbury, happy to play in anything Punk (not late blink or Greenday punk) Ska, Skacore, Superskafancycore, applecore, Blues..no metal or thrash n' stuff.

Happy to be originals or cover.

Playing bass - 11 years (doesn't mean I'm any good) guitar for 5.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    that rules me out then...

I am a diva :-D Shaaaaamoan........ yeeeeeeee heeeeeeee
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • zenzeypherzenzeypher Frets: 265
    ha!

I like a pile of Evian water bottles in the green room before I even contemplate getting on stage..we can share..as long as they don't touch.