SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Black Secret (Rat) replacement

What's Hot
ewalewal Frets: 2817
edited December 2019 in FX £
The toggle switch on my Black Secret is on the way out and while it's a great cheap pedal, the tiny all black knobs are impractical too.

So thinking about a replacement. I use it in Turbo Rat mode, so something like that, £100 max, ideally less.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
    edited December 2019
    Probably a bit too low budget for you, but I have an Eno Myomorpha which is a tiny Mooer-like RAT clone with a Vintage/Turbo toggle switch. Yours for 20 quid inc. postage.
  • ewalewal Frets: 2817
    Cheers. Think I might look for something a wee bit more substantial. The Chinese mini pedals are a great place to start, but a Rat is a core part of my chain - time to make a step up.

I've also got a DIY BYOD Rat kicking about. That's the other option... Can never have too many Rats!
  • I don't have one but I really like the look of the Magnetic Effects Lonely Robot
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6462
    Get a Mooer Black Secret - it's great !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jalapeno said:
    lol
  • ewalewal Frets: 2817
    Jalapeno said:
    Got one. It's bust!
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2371
    I just sold a retrosonic vintage vibes distortion which is their take on the rat.  It's a really good pedal.
  • Now I’ve finally got a Jam Rattler, I’ve got a spare stock Rat 2, if you’re interested?