General Gaming thread

What's Hot

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7324
    Just looked to see what you mean and no, I've not touched anything and there's nothing in my purchases. Maybe cos I had all 3 ps plus, ea play and ps now they've combined them for me or something? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26973
    DefaultM said:
    Just looked to see what you mean and no, I've not touched anything and there's nothing in my purchases. Maybe cos I had all 3 ps plus, ea play and ps now they've combined them for me or something? 
    PS Plus has changed and PS Now is dead. If you had both you're now part of PS Plus Premium, which comes with a shitload of new games

See here: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-now/
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • SimonhSimonh Frets: 1360
    and if you have it on Auto-renew like most people when it renews you will get charged £99 instead of £49!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Eesh I'm not paying £100 for this once it's done, I've got most of the added games already cos they're always in the sale.
  • I had a message today telling me to check it out.

Didn't bother, but I might if the library is good :) 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 28156
    The Steam Deck is pretty good actually. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Amendment to the man cave, got hold of a 21” Toshiba CRT that has a PS2 Slim, N64, Megadrive, NES and SNES hooked up to it. plenty of shelving for games n stuff..

the PS3 and Xbox 360 are staying in the living room.

my Arcade Legends Gamer twin sticks and trackball Arcade/Pinball set up is going in the conservatory.

loving it.

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10206
    That's pretty rad, man. 
  • And Ryu holds my game of the month.

Ken 4 life. 
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7284
    Ken 4 life. 
    +1
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17604
    tFB Trader
    Ken 4 life. 

He has the best music
  • musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
    Currently finding it amusing that the money grabbing bean counters that produced Gran Turismo 7 did an update last week that accidentally allows you to repeatedly win loads of stuff that they try and charge you for. Plus it’s the weekend so they appear to be getting rinsed before they can patch it.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Quick. Log on to GT7!!! 
  • musteatbrainmusteatbrain Frets: 877
    Have been. I’m about 10 million up in parts, cars and cash! 
    edited June 2022
    Getting to the point now where Horizon Forbidden West makes me want to throw the controller through the TV every time I play it.
    I know most aren't having the problem so it must be me, but she just constantly gets stuck in random places. I will be fighting a robot and need to run in to some space, but next thing she's stuck on the spot and it thinks she's trying to climb a mountain. The stick won't move her, and the robot just beats the shit out of her until she dies.
  • Currently finding it amusing that the money grabbing bean counters that produced Gran Turismo 7 did an update last week that accidentally allows you to repeatedly win loads of stuff that they try and charge you for. Plus it’s the weekend so they appear to be getting rinsed before they can patch it.

Wait, a full-price game is monetised? Pay to win or aesthetics only? 
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26973
    I finished Horizon Forbidden West. Didn't do all the sidequests but did enough to make the final battle fairly easy without getting completely sick of fetching & carrying for people. Enjoyable. I'm not sure I need to play the inevitable sequel, but we'll see.

I'm now sitting at home with suspected COVID, so have upgraded to PS+ Extra. I've downloaded Returnal and Shadow of the Colossus so I guess it'll be one of those next
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    edited June 2022
    I played a few hours of Horizon 2 and I just have no desire to play anymore of it. It's just too samey and feels like a game of the last generation.

Good luck with the suspected Covid. 
  • I finished Horizon Forbidden West. Didn't do all the sidequests but did enough to make the final battle fairly easy without getting completely sick of fetching & carrying for people. Enjoyable. I'm not sure I need to play the inevitable sequel, but we'll see.

I'm now sitting at home with suspected COVID, so have upgraded to PS+ Extra. I've downloaded Returnal and Shadow of the Colossus so I guess it'll be one of those next
    Shadow of the colossus is a straight 10/10 game.