General Gaming thread

What's Hot

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4129
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7817
    I've reinstalled Heroes of Might and Magic V and thoroughly enjoying it! 

Been playing XCOM2 on my xbox during the lockdown as well. Both are bit old now but still enjoyable. 

Heroes OM&M2 was always my favourite. I love the challenge of raising sense of ghosts. 
  • nanomannanoman Frets: 62
    Just bought myself a mid life crisis gaming PC and spent 3 hours immersed in Red Dead Redemption 2 last night. Jeez, gaming has come on a bit! I played a few PS3 games back in the day but apart from a few games of Fifa against my boy I've been totally out the loop.

Also got Assassin's Creed Odyssey which i'm not really sold on yet. And it came with Resident Evil 3 and Monster Hunter: World Iceborne which really don't seem like my cup of tea and 3 months of XBOX live game so Forza Horizons has had a few hours and looks great.

Also added GTA V since it's free on Epic Games from yesterday but i think that will be ignored until my 3 months XBOX sub is up.

My co-ordination on keyboard and mouse controls is a joke so it's a bit of a steep learning curve but the pace of RDR2 suits
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2406
    edited May 2020
    I don't know about you lot, but I'm very much looking forward to this in September. Youth relived. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 145
    beed84 said:
    I don't know about you lot, but I'm very much looking forward to this in September. Youth relived. 

Didn't they already do a remaster of THPS1? Seem to recall they stuffed it up somehow.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    Any dayz pc players here? 
  • westfordwestford Frets: 577
    wibble said:
    Thank you, that’s made my son’s day!
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7281
    IMC1980 said:
    beed84 said:

Didn't they already do a remaster of THPS1? Seem to recall they stuffed it up somehow.
    I spent an absurd amount of time playing TH 1-3, I'm almost afraid to buy a remake in case I never leave the house again
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    I have a love hate relationship with 7 days to die alpha 18 at the moment.
    I hate how grindy and repetitive it can be and yet I can’t stop playing it.
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1472
    beed84 said:

I'm currently borrowing a PS4 and I'm reeeeeeally hoping they don't want it back before the end of the year, so I can get this. It looks incredible and if they do as good a job as they did on the Crash Bandicoot re-boot, we're in for a treat. 

Nearly completed Uncharted 2 (finally!) was going to rinse through 3 and 4 before I start The Last of Us, but since The Last of Us 2 is due out next month, I'm going to take a break from Uncharted and do the Last of Us once I've completed Uncharted 2. 

all these, and MSG should keep me busy until Sept. 
  • I'm getting good at cod mw now, but the skill based matchmaking makes unlocking the camos hard because I get sweaty lobbies full of pro-spec classes. :(

Was disappointed the ff7 remake was only the start of the game so won't bother yet. 

Rumours abound (again) about a diablo 2 remake... 
  • StevepageStevepage Frets: 3044
    Picked up playing the Remastered Spyro this weekend. Such an enjoyable game, no wonder I loved it when it first came out 20 years ago. 
  • bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 539
    Just fired up RDR2 last night for the first time in about 2 years.Forgotten just how great it is. I must have put in well over a 100 hours and still not finished Chapter 2! I think I've spent way too much time taking baths and playing poker!
    Anyone got any tips for getting through it a bit quicker?
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26891
    MrsF has got into God of War. I may not see the PS4 again for a while... Great game though 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4129
    bobblehat said:
    Just fired up RDR2 last night for the first time in about 2 years.Forgotten just how great it is. I must have put in well over a 100 hours and still not finished Chapter 2! I think I've spent way too much time taking baths and playing poker!
    You mean American Fishing Simulator Pro? I didn’t even realise there were chapters!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26891
    bobblehat said:
    Have you tried actually doing the missions
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bobblehatbobblehat Frets: 539
    bobblehat said:
    Have you tried actually doing the missions
    yeh but Its just so easy to get sidetracked! 
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3667
    PSA Tomb Raider collections up to 85% off on Steam as of now (24th May 2020). 2013 Reboot is £2.24, Rise is £14.75. All the older games also discounted...Tomb Raider III is 69p!
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 996
    have just bought maneater and have to say i have been enjoying it a lot (only at the starting area still so far).

if you ever wanted to play as a great white and be able to level up your shark and have some aspect of shooter/rpg elements too are you in luck with this game :-)

i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4679

I’m loving BeamNG drive at the moment.  Great crash physics.  Car games are always too perfect and the cars unbelievably unbreakable.  However this game they crunch and bend and break apart.