Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6794
    edited December 2019
    I had a good run through mine last night. Initial impressions are that the Ambience definitely adds to the experience, but only using the Surround setting, the ones using the gyros drift too easily to be useful - typically after 2 minutes of playing the amp would drift from behind me to purely in my left ear! I wish you could use the stage setting with the gyro switched off. Also the ambience was too much even on 0, would have liked less.

It was easy to get good light crunch sounds, iPhone app works well. Nots sure what the resonance control does (I couldn’t hear any difference), and why it’s global and not per patch.

Streaming music from phone and PC was easy, and jamming along was a lot of fun.

Sound quality wasn’t as good as my Sennheiser HD650s, but I wasn’t expecting it to be. Good enough for the Rock/ Blues I was playing along with.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • allenallen Frets: 707
    edited December 2019

Okay, I've done my impressions having played on it a bit tonight. 

TL;DR
    I like it.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    aargh! i've totally forgotten how to embed a youtube video

•  Very simple, just put the link as text. If you edit the post it removes the embed so you have to do it again. 
    I managed it, but had to edit html. 

Your method sounds easier!!

• The video link to your second video is not working for me but I managed to watch it by clicking on your first video and looking at your youtube channel. 

It is good to get an unbiased view as most gear videos on youtube are either retailers or people who get sent free stuff. I like watching the Andertons videos but sometimes they get excruciatingly close to QVC. Also when they reviewed these headphones they had the extra benefit of a man from Boss sitting in and controlling the app so that everything went smoothly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited December 2019
    I think transmitter battery life is much better than then 2 hours you state. I charged mine via the small usb slot by the jack plug rather than docking them into the headphones and it’s took 3 hours to get full charge the first time. I think charging via the headphones is going to reduce the headphones battery life as its capacity will be used for running the effects and charging the transmitter.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    You are right - total cock up on my part. Battery life is much longer than I say in the video - 5 hours for the transmitter.

I've updated the info in an answer to a similar comment on there.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    edited March 2020
    holy thread resurrection. curious about these.

so, all my practice loops are on my computer not my phone.

can these handle simultaneously connecting to my computer for the backing tracks and my phone for the control app?

thx.
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    pmbomb said:

can these handle simultaneously connecting to my computer for the backing tracks and my phone for the control app?

thx.
    answered at  (yes).

thx @allen ;
    pmbomb said:

thx.

Yes - audio and control connections are separate.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Gkf9Gkf9 Frets: 1
    I think the Wazzas are the best piece of gear I've bought for a long time.