SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Bulldog Vintage PAF

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2014 in Guitars £
I have for sale some humbuckers that are no longer needed.

Bulldog Vintage PAF

This came out of my SG Standard fitted in the bridge, it sounded really nice however I wanted some more output so I replaced it with a Fat PAF from Hayden at Bulldog, hence why it is no longer needed.  Good condition, plenty of wire left.  Single braided wire, Alnico V magnet, 8.5k, uncovered cream bobbins, Gibson spacing.  Screws and springs included, they are gold as you can see, however I sanded the tops to make them look chrome/nickel to match the guitar.  Comes with box.

Looking for £50 posted.

Dimarzio Super Distortion

Purchased new from someone selling on eBay and used in my SG Standard bridge position for a short time as well, while it sounds nice it is just a bit too compressed for my personal liking.  This is the newer version not a 70/80's one, purchased from Thomann, said nothing about it being F Spaced, 4 conductor wiring, the black and white wires are soldered together at the moment as my SG Standard does not have coil tapping, still plenty of wire left.  Cream bobbins.  Original screws and strings included as well as papers, no box.

£35 posted.  SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Is the Dimarzio 53mm spaced?
    The artist formerly known as WeAre138 at MusicRadar
  • Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
    edited June 2014
    No it isn't, measures 48mm center to center from the first polepiece to the sixth, however it has just sold pending the usual.
  • Super Distortion sold, Bulldog still available.  £45 posted now, don't miss out on a nice UK made PAF for not much.
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • Bump.
  • Last bump before I put it on eBay.
  • Bump, haven't got round to putting it on eBay yet so still for sale on here for a bit.