SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Eventide Timefactor

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited June 2014 in FX £
Right after getting an Eventide H9 which really works well with my Musicom EFX MKII (having presets that go from 1-99 with easy use of the knob works better for me), I have decided to buy another H9, although it means that I'll be offloading the Eventide Timefactor of mine to fund it.

All pictures.

It is in nice condition and was purchased from here about 3 months ago, at the time it had the latest firmware, although whether there has been an update since then I'm not sure, I haven't really used it much so haven't checked since.  Comes complete with power supply, leaflets/manuals and box.  I am after what I paid for it £215 posted.  No trades please.  SOLD.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    edited June 2014
    Hey my old one!

Edit, I'm in idiot.

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

• stedsted Frets: 259
    Hmm, can these run off a PP2+ by any chance?
  • Not sure but looking at it the Eventide ideally runs fine at around 500mA so I'm not sure if the PP2 would be enough, could probably run but not sure if it would run as smoothly.
  • stedsted Frets: 259
    Probably (Almost certainly actually) overkill for me anyway!