SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Gigrig Supernova

as above - I need 12v for one pedal - anybody got one lying around doing nothing? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lukedlblukedlb Frets: 490
    What do you need to power?
  • Tubesteader Beekeeper! 
  • lukedlb said:
    What do you need to power?
    Tubesteader Beekeeper. 
    A regular supanova won’t cut it. Not enough mA. The Tubesteader Beekeeper requires 600, plus it’s centre positive. 
    The solution, I’m afraid, is two supanovas wired to double the mA and output at centre positive. custom order from the Gigrig. 
    Or use its dedicated power supply. 
    Or Pm me as I have two, one of which is a spare. Used them on effectrode and a neo ventilator without problems. 
  • That sounds like good advice, thank you. I think the solution is to keep using a separate adaptor - I was just trying to simplify/compact the situation! 

Cheers
    I wish Gigrig would make it clearer to customers about the limits of their power supplies especially with the 12v pedals. 500mA is a good amount but not enough for valve pedals.