Eventide H9 Thomann Crazy Pricing Heads Up

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited June 2014 in FX
I dunno if this has been seen already or whether it is a good deal, but from what I can tell it seems like Thomann have struck with another mega price.

Anyway, recently took the plunge and got an Eventide H9, long story short it was well worth it, so much so that I have just purchased another to replace my Timefactor.  Anyway, this is the full Harmonizer version and not the cheaper less featured Core, and the price from Thomann as of a few weeks ago when I got it was around £350 (was £330 on the site but realistically you need to another £20 when the exhange rate happens I've found).  Either way, compare this with all the places in the UK that sell it for £469, and the core for £369, to me this seems like a good deal!  It's cheaper than the Core for crying out loud!

The only thing is you get a 2 pin plug being from Europe, however it is a universal voltage so it can be used, you just need to plug it into one of those cheap easy to get adaptors.  I'll be powering it from a power supply anyway when the board is done.

It is even better now, as the price has dropped even more for a new one since from there, and there are some B Stock, which I have just purchased one of.  What's weird is that as of now the Core is like £3 cheaper, both B stock and new, hardly any difference.

H9 Harmonizer
H9 Harmonizer B-Stock

So this hopefully is just a help and heads up, if you are thinking of getting an H9, now might be a good time.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• benecolbenecol Frets: 405
    All their Strymon stuff is about £50 cheaper than UK prices, too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom