Post-Lockdown pedal building

What's Hot
1666768697072»

Comments

• Definitely get a test rig !!! 
    LukeFRC said:
    I try them all on the test rig ! Just sometimes they are not for me. I have fuzz, drives etc ! I need to box them and just sell them on cheapish 
    see I'm not smart enough to have a test rig! And end up with a PCB that possibly works, and maybe doesn't and I'm in the garage sanding aluminium enclosures! :) 
    I'll keep my else open for you selling things cheapish, boxed or unboxed! Though I'm a bass player so tastes might not overlap!

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6327
    tFB Trader
    Yes definitely would be interested @ThorpyFX ;
    I’m still
    planning on offering this, however my personal life has fallen off a cliff this year and I’ve been dealing with a lot of loss and grief…

promise I haven’t forgotten though. Just don’t have the energy/time to get it over the threshold 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • LukeFRCLukeFRC Frets: 12
    ThorpyFX said:
    I’m still
    planning on offering this, however my personal life has fallen off a cliff this year and I’ve been dealing with a lot of loss and grief…

promise I haven’t forgotten though. Just don’t have the energy/time to get it over the threshold 
    There is not a “manly caring  hug” reaction
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ThorpyFX said:
    I’m still

I am very sorry to hear this.  It was kind of you to offer.  My deepest sympathies go out to you. May you find comfort and peace during this difficult time

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10930
    @ThorpyFX ah mate so sorry to hear that :'(

Fwiw I wouldn't have had time to build anything anyway, it's been complete mayhem. I'm exhausted 
  • LukeFRCLukeFRC Frets: 12
    Definitely get a test rig !!! 
    LukeFRC said:
    I try them all on the test rig ! Just sometimes they are not for me. I have fuzz, drives etc ! I need to box them and just sell them on cheapish 
    see I'm not smart enough to have a test rig! And end up with a PCB that possibly works, and maybe doesn't and I'm in the garage sanding aluminium enclosures! :) 
    I'll keep my else open for you selling things cheapish, boxed or unboxed! Though I'm a bass player so tastes might not overlap!

What would be really cool for drive/fuzz is working out a clean (or low passed) blend platform that I can plug things into …
    or a PCB switching board with that on and then put the circuit on a different pcb …
  • LukeFRC said:
    Definitely get a test rig !!! 
    LukeFRC said:

What would be really cool for drive/fuzz is working out a clean (or low passed) blend platform that I can plug things into …
    or a PCB switching board with that on and then put the circuit on a different pcb …
    Not sure I quite understand. You can add a clean blend to any of them if that’s what you mean ?